Artists Registration for the Islamic Arts Festival 2023 is Now Closed
Please fill out this form below to register for the 10th annual Islamic Arts Festival 2023.
Registration Starts: September 10th – Registration Ends: November 5th.
By submitting this form, I acknowledge that I understand that:
- The festival will be held at Champions Mosque on the 9th & 10th of December.
- Participation is limited to artists residing in the United States of America and Canada.
- I am personally responsible for the originality and quality of the artwork I will submit for the Islamic Arts Festival.
- The art I submit should conform to the definition of “Islamic Arts” as defined by the Islamic Arts Society below.
- Only art work approved by IAS Jurors will be selected for the event. IAS reserve the right to select or reject art work/ artist.
- I am responsible for safeguarding my “intellectual property” from duplication images, videos or ideas of my artwork.
- I understand that I will pay 20% of all my sales amount to IAS.
- I understand that IAS reserves the right to use my work for publicity and marketing purposes.
- I will follow all deadlines and instructions given by Islamic Arts Society. Otherwise, I will forfeit all rights to participate in the Festival.
- Filling this form or paying the Registration fee is NOT a guarantee that my artwork will be selected for the festival.
- I accept all of the terms and conditions of IAS.
Definition of Islamic Arts
Islamic art encompasses the visual arts influenced by Islam and the Muslim world. It reflects the beliefs, culture and traditions of Islam. This could be religious or non-religious calligraphy, Arabesque, geometric, architectural or landscapes connected with Islamic world. Modern, traditional and most mediums are welcome. General landscape, still life, sculpture and portraits are NOT considered Islamic arts by the Islamic Arts Society.
IAS encourages emerging artists who are not working at a professional level or who are not associated with an art gallery to apply for Arts Festival registration. Emerging artists may be allocated space to display up to 5-7 art pieces for One day only and will not have to pay the $35 registration fee. If you are not sure whether you are a professional artist or an emerging artist please email us with your artist profile first.
The registration fee for the Islamic Arts Festival is $35. This fee is waived under the following conditions:
- If you are a member of the Islamic Arts Society. You can join IAS by paying the fee and then sending us the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an Emerging artist as described above.
Please pay the registration fee using the Donate button at the top of this page, either before or immediately after submitting the form.