WHEN: Friday, Sep 1st
- 1st Prayer: Starts at 7:15 AM
- Khateeb: Dr. Hamid Ghazali
- 2nd Prayer: Starts at 9:00 AM
- Khateeb: Dr. Syed Arshad
- 3rd Prayer: Starts at 10:30 AM
- Khateeb: Shaykh Fahad Tasleem
[ms_alert icon=”fa-bullhorn” background_color=”#96c98b” text_color=”” border_width=”0″ border_radius=”0″ box_shadow=”no” dismissable=”no” class=”” id=””]
- We will InshAllah be able to use the Gym for men’s prayers for Eid. The last of the guests have moved to larger shelters at NRG, or returned to their homes. May Allah (SWT) keep them safe.
- Please notice the entrance and exit traffic flow indicated in the graphics below. Traffic coordinators will strictly enforce the entry and exit pathways into and out of the masjid to facilitate smooth traffic flow.
- Another reminder that entrance gates into the masjid will be closed once parking capacity has been reached. Please turn around and return in time for the next prayer if you are unable to enter when you arrive.
[ms_alert icon=”fa-bullhorn” background_color=”#dda654″ text_color=”” border_width=”0″ border_radius=”0″ box_shadow=”no” dismissable=”no” class=”” id=””]
Special Considerations Required Due to the Hurricane:
- We will not be able to use the Gym as the men’s prayer area since it is still being used to host evacuated families.
- The Eid salat will have to be performed just like the Juma’h salat, with men in the downstairs prayer hall and sisters in the upstairs hall.
- Salat will start on time to provide time for people to leave and allow the traffic for the next salat to enter the mosque
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the mosque is still being used as a temporary shelter, it is imperative that the entrance and exit roads into the masjid and its parking lot are clear. ONCE THE PARKING LOT HAS REACHED ITS CAPACITY, THE ENTRANCE GATES TO THE MOSQUE WILL BE CLOSED! The gates will be re-opened after the prayer has finished and will be closed again once the parking capacity has been reached for the next prayer.
- IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND THE 3RD PRAYER. This is because most people will attempt to come to the 1st or the 2nd prayers and as a result most will be turned away once the gates are closed.
- Please CARPOOL as much as possible to avoid congestion and parking issues.
- Please follow the directions by the volunteers at hand to direct the traffic.