Please note that the main prayer hall has suffered some damage from a water leak in the sisters bathroom and is presently undergoing cleanup and repairs.
[ms_alert icon=”fa-bullhorn” background_color=”#9ad66f” text_color=”” border_width=”0″ border_radius=”0″ box_shadow=”no” dismissable=”no” class=”” id=””]
UPDATE (Jan 26th, 2018):
- A professional flooding rehabilitation and restoration company has been engaged and they have begun a cleanup of any areas that may have been affected by the water leak..
- Current estimate is to have the main prayer hall back to normal within the next two weeks, InshAllah.
UPDATE (Jan 18th, 2018):
- The source of the water leak was a faulty joint that has been repaired.
- The affected sections of the carpet, its padding, and drywall have been torn out and removed from the main prayer hall, and any exposed areas have been treated with bleach.
- Preparations are underway to repair the drywall and replace the carpet in the affected areas
Prayers have resumed in the downstairs prayer halls but please note that due to the extent of the damage in the men’s section there may still be some smell in the air. People that are susceptible to allergic reactions may consider praying outside the main prayer halls downstairs.
[ms_alert icon=”fa-bullhorn” background_color=”#eded87″ text_color=”” border_width=”0″ border_radius=”0″ box_shadow=”no” dismissable=”no” class=”” id=””]Please note that all programs that are generally held in the main prayer hall will likely be affected by this situation. Please check with the individual program organizers that you attend for possible location changes.[/ms_alert]
Here are the programs that we are aware of that will be affected:
- Hifz classes that occur on the weekdays will be moved to the upstairs Sisters prayer hall