Masjid AlSalam is excited to provide babysitting for children up to age 8. Babysitting will take place in Room 213, in front of the Sisters’ Prayer Hall upstairs and will begin at Isha prayer insha Allah.
- All children must be checked in and out.
- Parents are not allowed to stay in the babysitting room or visit during babysitting as this causes disruption to the children.
- Kids MUST be picked up after 8 rakahs of taraweeh.
- Please check your phones regularly in case we have to contact you about your child.
- This is a free service provided by the masjid, but donations are welcome.